google chrome prevent this page from creating additional dialogs which one is the better way sometimes find that I need to re-enable alerting for debugging. Of course I can close the tab and reload it but i am looking for some better option.
- You should really use console.log() instead of alert() for debugging.
- In Chrome it even has the advantage of being able to print out entire objects (not just toString()).
- Close the tab of the page you disabled alerts. Re-open the page in a new tab. The setting only lasts for the session, so alerts will be re-enabled once the new session begins in the new tab.
- Right click on the tab and select "Duplicate", then close the original tab if you wish.
- Alerting is re-enabled in the duplicate.
The duplicate tab seems to recreate the running state of the original tab so you can just continue where you were.