google chrome couldn't load plugin error appears here is the way how to solve it, NPAPI support is removed and we can not change or modify any plugin load function. It is obsolete information; NPAPI support was completely removed from Chrome last year.
- Uninstall the version that already installed
- Remove all Chrome data for current version from: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome
- Download Latest Version Chrome and install it, If problem exist use 2nd solution
Solution 2To correct this bug i deleted all the user data associated with chrome, in Users/Pro/Library/Application%20Support/Google/Chrome (i do not know the equivalent for your OS) and it worked again.
Solution 4 if there is a problem of chrome flash player not working
- Open Chrome.
- In the address bar at the top, type chrome://components and press Enter.
- Under "pepper_flash," click Check for update.