- Your preferences cannot be read.
- Some features may be unavailable and changes to preferences won't be saved.
- So, I have to sign in at chrome every fresh start.
I have search the web and the solution to reinstall chrome doesn't work for me. I find that the problem is a missing folder but I don't know who.
My operating system is Windows 8. Any help to overcome with my problem is more than appreciated.
- Exit Google Chrome completely.
- Enter the keyboard shortcut Windows key+E to open Windows Explorer. In the Windows Explorer window that appears enter the following in the address bar: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\
- Locate the folder called "Default" in the directory window that opens and rename it as "Backup default."
- Try opening Google Chrome again. A new "Default" folder is automatically created as you start using the browser.
- go to control panel
- click on program getting error.
- click repair