add toolbar to google chrome I'm exploring Google Chrome extensions for the first time. I would like to add what appears as a toolbar along the top of the page when you click the extension icon, much like the StumbleUpon toolbar.
- To use Google Toolbar, you need a device with Windows XP, Vista, or 7+ and Internet Explorer 6 or up.
- Uninstall any older versions of Google Toolbar.
- Go to the Google Toolbar download page here.
- Read the Terms of Service and click Accept and Download.
- If necessary, click to approve Google Toolbar to run on your computer.
- After you're finished installing, click Enable and then I agree.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click Options Options and then Uninstall.
- Click Ok